Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Quicksliver crowns "King of the Groms" in Huntington Beach

Yesterday in Huntington Beach, California, Quiksilver crowned Hawaii’s Josh Moniz 2010 ‘King of the Groms’ regional west coast winner in a competition that saw some massive wave destruction by forty-eight of the top groms in the west. In addition to winning the title and a $400 cash prize, Josh will also be going on an all-expense paid trip to the Quiksilver Pro France to compete in the Global King of the Groms Championships this September.
“Winning the King of the Groms feels super good,” says Josh. “I didn’t think I was going to able to win it, so I’m super stoked! I'm really excited to be going to France and I’ll be bringing my dad.”
Please read
press release outlining Quiksilver's King of the Groms competition and Josh Moniz's massive win!