Search This Blog

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Salon Ambiance for your Hair - Huntington Beach

People come up to me and ask me where I get my hair done.... I'm sure everyone has had that happen before. Well I hear that more than ever now. And it is because I switched over to Salon Ambiance (5075 Warner Ave near Bolsa Chica - 714.846.5900). They have been open a bit over a year now and that is about how long I've been going there. And not once have I been disappointed. In fact, it is the opposite. I love them! Sopi, the owner, is the one who takes care of me. If you give them a call and she isn't available, I can also recommend Paul Pina - I know others who go to him and are very happy!! If you are looking for a new place to get your hair done, check them out! They are, of course, full service so anything you need done they'll do! And make sure to check the website for other business listings!