Monday, January 31, 2011

Pawn Shop Huntington Beach: Best place in OC to borrow instant cash on gold & jewelry items

Here is some more good info from one of our local HB businesses:
Do you need a fast and easy short-term cash loan? If you have no time to waste or have bad credit or even no credit, a pawn shop can be your best friend. They can loan you instant cash money using your personal items as collateral for the loan. A Pawnshop is run by a pawnbroker who will make loans using your personal property as collateral for the loan. And in California, all pawn shops are state regulated so the interest rates they charge are all set by the state of California. Most pawnbrokers will loan up to 65% of the actual cash value of the item. How do pawn shops work? For instant, to borrow money on a diamond ring that has a cash value of $5,000, you could borrow up to $3,000 in less than 15 minutes with no credit check and no approval. It’s fast, easy, and confidential.

So if you need cash, borrow instant cash on gold, jewelry, diamonds, silver, gold coins, art, Rolex watches, watches, chains, rings, estate jewelry, or anything of value and bring them down to your local pawn shop for a quick cash loan. There are several pawn shops stores or pawn shop locations in Orange County but only two in Huntington Beach. We recommend Pawn Shop Huntington Beach because they specialize in jewelry loans, or making loans on jewelry items so they are not your typical pawnshop with black and white TV’s hanging on the dusty shelf. There, you will find a friendly staff that will handle your transaction in a private and timely manner. You can find Pawn Shop Huntington Beach at 15182 Goldnwest Street Suite 102, Huntington Beach, CA 92683. Call them at 714-465-4950 or visit them at http://www.pawnshophuntingtonbeach.com/. Mention TheLocalHB for a free appraisal. They make loans on gold and jewelry from $2,000 up to $100,000 in minutes.

They gladly serve all residents of Orange County including Huntington Beach, Costa Mesa, Irvine, Long Beach, Newport Beach, Anaheim, Santa Ana, Garden Grove, Westminster, Tustin, and Mission Viejo.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

great place to get cash for gold in huntington beach. i had to sell gold and was looking for a local gold buyers store in surf city....they gave me $1200 for my unwanted gold. selling gold is a great way to raise cash. they are at www.cashforgoldorangecounty.com
i checked several places and they were the best.

Anonymous said...

Greetings from California! I'm bored at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I love the info you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I
get home. I'm amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even using
WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, wonderful blog!
Here is my weblog - design

Anonymous said...

Good post. I learn something totally new
and challenging on websites I stumbleupon every day. It's always interesting to read articles from other writers and practice something from other sites.

my web blog - click here

Anonymous said...

Hi there, everything is going nicely here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that's genuinely excellent, keep up writing.

Also visit my blog post - houses on auction

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog post. I absolutely love this website.

Continue the good work!

Feel free to surf to my weblog ... Architectectural Designs

Anonymous said...

I simply could not depart your website before suggesting that I really enjoyed the usual info
a person provide in your visitors? Is gonna be back
often to check up on new posts

My page; office planning and layout